Classroom Program for Bank Exams
For New Fresh Batch & Fees Details of Bank Course Click Here
It is a specially designed classroom program to provide students with a 360 degree exam training experience. It is easily accessible and affordable and offers a blend of effective & interactive learning which have been planned to ensure success and provides all the benefits of professional training coupled with flexibility learning at your own pace to crack the competitive exams conducted by various Government - Recruitment banks including IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, SBI CLERK, RBI etc.
Banking is becoming a lucrative career. It provides good salary, great life style and best job stability. When we talk about banks, there are three different bodies which conduct recruitment examinations
- SBI (for SBI and SBI associates)
- IBPS (for 21 different public sector banks).
Date of New Batch commencement
A fresh batch for bank exam coaching is started every 15 days. Please contact our head office at south extension part1, Delhi for exact dates.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness (with special focus on banking)
- Computer basics
- English – This section consists of three parts (1) Reading (2) Grammar and (3) Vocabulary. Strong word power is a must to do well in English section, which may prove very dry process to learn without strategy. We always advise and motivate students to read newspaper and current affair magazines daily to improve their vocabulary as well as grip on current affairs. Aim & Achieve also provides daily word list of around 10 words as assignment.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Main of stay of this section are (1) Arithmetic and (2) Data Analysis & Interpretation. During our bank exam coaching, we specifically focus on speedy calculations by providing innumerous tips and tricks. Three chapters are of prime importance for Data Analysis and Interpretation; these are percentage, average and ratio. Aim & Achieve conduct special sessions on Data Analysis and Interpretation as per the latest trends.
- Logical Reasoning – The reasoning for bank exams a notch higher than other competitive examinations like SSC. Few bank exam exclusive topics are covered in our classroom coaching for bank exams. We make sure to cover all nook and corners of this section like inequalities, input-output, analytical reasoning etc.
- General Awareness/Marketing Aptitude/Computer Awareness – Weekly special class on current affairs is conducted to cover the major events and news of the week. A weekly digest in bulleted form is also uploaded on our website (aimnachieve.com/updates/category/news/) which can be easily referred by the students.
We also conduct a weekly class for marketing aptitude (mainly banking oriented) to target the questions from this category in the bank exam.
The questions from computer awareness part are very basic in nature. A layman view of MS-office, hardware & software-their functionalities & usage, shortcut keys, abbreviations etc. should be suffice.
Most of the students and institutes do not take this section seriously. We at Aim & Achieve during bank po exam coaching believe that one correct question in GA section not only benefit GA section but also give candidate extra time for QA section. Therefore we try to touch each and every topic to this ocean called GK.
Please contact or visit our center at south ex part 1 & kalkaji Delhi for any query or details on Banking Exams Coaching for IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS RRB, SBI PO, SBI CLERK, RBI etc. You may also choose to fill your details in "contact us" form, our representative will contact you.