RRB exams Prep centre
RRB Recruitment Exams FAQ
- What’s the qualification required to apply for railway non technical popular categories posts?
Candidates require having degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- What are the eligibility criteria to appear in railway non technical recruitment exams?
Any Indian national whose age is between 18 to 32 years & having graduation degree or it its equivalent are eligible to apply for non technical recruitment exams.
- Is RRB Exams conducted online or offline?
RRB is conducting online computer based test for recruitment purpose.
Click here to Register for Railway Exam 2016 Free Mock Test
- What are the schedules of RRB 2016 recruitment?
Candidates can apply till 25th of Jan 2016 & examination will be conducted during month of March to May 2016.
- For which posts, RRB is conducting recruitment 2016 exams?
RRB is conducting recruitment 2016 exams for Commercial Apprentice (CA), traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA), Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant & Senior Time Keeper.
- Where I can apply for RRB recruitment?
The official website to apply online is rrbonlinereg.in
- Is there any negative marking scheme in railway exams?
Yes, there will be negative marking in CBT (Computer Based Test)/ Examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer@ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- Which types of questions is asked in railway exams?
The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices. There will be four options for each question & candidate has to check the correct option check box.
- What is the RRBs’ selection process?
Selection is based on the performance in CBT/online examination and Aptitude Test/ Typing skill test of qualifying nature wherever applicable. Also students have to get qualifying marks in all individual subjects & come in merit list as per no. of vacancies.
- What are the lists of documents need to bring at the time of CBT?
Candidates need to bring e-Call letter, valid photo ID & one Passport size photograph with them at the time of computer based test.
- What are the basic pay band & grade pay for railway non technical posts?
The basic pay band is Rs.5, 200 to Rs.20, 200 & grade pay is Rs.2, 800.
Program for RRB Exams
RRB Informatic Links