SSC CGL Exam 2015 Notification
SSC has released the notification for Combined Graduate Level Exams 2015 for Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Accountant/Junior Accountant, Upper Division Clerk and Tax Assistant Recruitment. SSC will conduct an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the Group-“B” posts of A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay :- Rs.5400, Rs.4800, Rs.4600 and Rs.4200 in the scale of pay of Rs 9300 – 34800 in the Pay Band-2 and for recruitment to the Group-“C” posts of A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay :- Rs.2800, Rs.2400, Rs.2000, Rs.1900 and Rs.1800 in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 in the Pay Band-1
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2015
Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
Statistical Investigator Grade – II Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Scheme of Examination for SSC CGL 2015
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III: Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
Procedure for Online submission of application
Online submission of application may be made at website www.ssconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site.
Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts:
Application For Combined Graduate Level Examination - 2015
In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
- Candidates who can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fees after 24 hours of submission of online form. In case of offline channel, if the candidate submits form on 24.01.2015, they may submit payment on next working day 25.01.2015. Challan should be generated till 1 day before closing day of the application.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- After payment through offline channel candidate should complete his/her Part II registration by opting Pay by cash and click on continue button (after generating the challan) on payment pagewhich redirects the page to fill the transaction details given by bank on challan.
- Those who are exempted from pay!--ment of fee can skip steps 5 to 8.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the application has been successfully registered. Registration No, email confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee should be retained by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Regional offices of the commission have been advised to place details of application numbers, Roll numbers and ticket number of candidates at least one week before the date of the examination. They will also provide the facility of downloading of Admission Certificate (Hall Ticket) from their website. If you do not receive the Admission Certificate within a month of the Examination and are unable to download the Admission Certificate from the Regional website concerned, you must contact the Regional office concerned.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.