Good news for those candidates who want to make their career in Paramilitary Forces as Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites the online application for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) post for total vacancies of 229 posts. The candidates who have 10+2 qualification & having age between 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply for CRPF recruitment exams. So, interested and Eligible Male & Female Indian citizens’ candidates can apply before the last date which is 01st March 2016.
BACKLOG * – 58 ** – 65 *** -41, ****- 2
- Vacancies notified above are subject to change i.e. May increase or decrease, due to administrative reasons.
- If suitable Ex. servicemen candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for Ex. servicemen will be filled by non-Ex. servicemen candidates of respective categories.
- If suitable departmental candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for LDCE will be filled by open market of respective categories.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue.
Pay Scale: The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
(Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 8,560/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Important Events & Dates
|Online Form Start||1 February 2016|
|Last Date of Apply Online||1 March 2016|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Official Notification||Click here to view|
|Official Website||Click here to visit|
|Online Registration||Click here to Online Registration|
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note: Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Skill Test (on Computer)
Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute
- 50 minutes in English or
- 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st March 2016, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/03/1991 and not later than 01/03/1998).
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation: Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
(B) Chest (For Male Candidates Only)
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 ms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
With minimum 05 Cms Expansion
Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only.
- As explained in para-15 of advertisement.
- Medical procedure will be done as per guidelines lay down in MHA UO No.A.VI.1/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20/05/2015 and any other instructions issued by GOI from time to time.
Scheme of Examination/Selection Process
A.) FIRST PHASE: – Written examination.
B.) SECOND PHASE:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Scrutiny of documents
- Skill test (i.e. Stenography/short hand test) (On computers only and regulated through software)
Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription Time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Note: – Mode/Procedure/Method for conducting skill test will be decided by the department.
- Medical examination
Note: – The candidate will be allowed to appear in Second phase test subject to qualifying/ passing the first phase of this recruitment process.
(a) The written examination will be conducted at designated centres.
(b) The written examination will be of 225 marks consisting of following two parts:-
- Section A – Hindi Language or English Language
- Section B – General Intelligence.
- Section C – Numerical Aptitude.
- Section D – Clerical Aptitude.
Note: – Candidates will be at the discretion to attempt the language paper consisting of comprehension either in Hindi or English. The exam text will be different for Hindi language and English language.
Note- Section B, C, and D of Part I will be set as bilingual. Paper II descriptive will also be set as bilingual.
Note:-1 There will be only one question paper for two and half hours (2 ½ hrs) duration consisting of above two parts. The question in all the part-I (Section-A to D) will be “OBJECTIVE TYPE WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE”. Each section will be consisting of 50 questions carrying one mark each for right answer. A candidate obtaining qualifying percentage out of total 200 marks shall be considered as qualified for next stage. The aggregate qualifying marks will be 40% for General/OBC categories and 35% for SC/ST candidates i.e. 80 Marks for General/OBC Candidates and 70 Marks for SC/ST out of 200 marks in part-I of written test.
Note:-2 Part-II will consist of descriptive manner consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks and letter writing of 10 marks (Total 25 marks). Marks obtained by candidates in Part-II will be added in final merit list. Part-II will not have minimum qualifying marks.
Note:-3 Final merit lists will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in Part-I and Part-II which is of 225 marks.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit CRPF Website (www.crpfindia.com)
- CLOSING DATE / LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 01/03/2016.
- The online applications should reach by (01/03/2016) i.e. closing date for submission through on line.
- To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com)
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- The written exam for ASI/Steno will be conducted on the same date at all examination centers. As such candidates are advised to submit only single online application for the post of ASI/Steno.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required
- To submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he / she submit multiple online applications, then he she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee / intimation and bank charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CRPF and fee / intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID / mobile phone numbers of others.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST).
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100
- For other applicants: No fee
Mode of Payment
- For payment of application fee candidate should click on payment mode column and he will be connected to payment website as per following procedure.
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode.
- The facility and complete process/guidelines for submitting online application is available on website i.e. www.crpfindia.com
- The candidates submitting their applications should pay the requisite fee, Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only, through State Bank of India Challan or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards of any bank.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- NOTE I: Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- NOTE II: Fee paid by modes other than SBI Challan/Net Banking/Credit and Debit Card of any bank, as stated above, will not be accepted.
- NOTE III: In case of non receipt of requisite fee from Male candidates of non exempted categories, their form will be straightaway rejected.
- NOTE IV: Tariff/Tax charges will be borne by the candidate in addition to fees as applicable for SBI as the case may be.
- The examination fee is non refundable. It should be paid online using internet banking or Debit Cards, Credit Cards or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI (Service charges applicable for the bank will be borne by the candidate only) or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI. If the fees paid through a challan in SBI branch, the receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST).
- NOTE V: The fee payment facility through challan will be accepted two days later from the closing date of acceptance of application.