After the ASI Steno, CRPF has announced the Recruitment Drive notification for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial). CRPF is one of the one of the oldest Central Para Military Forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force) constituted in 1939 during British rule.
All those candidates who like to join the Para military forces can apply this Head Constable vacancy till 5th May 2016 & its written examination will be conducted on 26th June 2016.
Before applying online, candidates must confirm their eligibility set by the CRPF. All the details like eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, & Selection process are given below.
Vacancies Bifurcation (Current/Backlog Vacancies)
|Category||Open Market Vacancies||Ex-Serviceman||Total|
|ST||41+86*||04||45 + (86* backlog)|
Pay Scale: The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs.7510/- P.M.)
Important Particulars with Last date to apply & exam date
|Starting of On-line registration||06/04/2016|
|Closure of Online Registration||05/05/2016|
|Date of Written Exam||26/06/2016 (SUNDAY)|
|CRPF Official Notification||Click Here to Download|
|CRPF Official Online Application URL||Click Here to Apply|
Essential Academic Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Height: 165 cm for male & 155 cm for female candidates
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
Application Fee:Rs. 100 for General and OBC Category
Written Exam Pattern
The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts:-
|Section||Part-I Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||Hindi Language Or English Language (optional)||50||50||2½ Hours|
|C||Numerical Aptitude. Section||50||50|
Important Note for examination:
- Section-A to D) will be “OBJECTIVE TYPE WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE”. Each section will be consisting of 50 questions carrying one mark each for right answer.
- The written examination will consist of OMR based questions paper Part-I(OMR based) with Sections A,B,C & D. Part-II will be of descriptive questions.
- Section B, C, D of Part I will be set as bilingual. Paper II descriptive will also be set as bilingual.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer. OR
- Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
Note: 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer.
The selection process is based on below steps.
Written Exam – PST – Scrutiny of Documents – Skill test – Conduct of Medical Examination – Final Selection