DSSSB has released official notification for 2018 Exam for the recruitment of Technical & Non-technical staff to fill 1650 vacancies for various posts under Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi & Services Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Vacancies vary according to the post. Interested candidates are required to apply online on or before 13th August 2018 through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
|Starting date for Online Application||13/07/2018|
|Last date for Online Application||13/08/2018|
|Official Notification||Click here to view DSSSB 2018 Notification|
|Online Application URL||Click here for registration|
|Official Website||Click here|
DSSSB Eligibility Criteria
In the DSSSB 2018 notification, each post requires different-different educational qualification and age limit.
- Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution. Two years Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution. Moreover, candidates must also have to qualify CTET.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules for the reserved category candidates. Candidates are suggested to check official notification to know the age relaxation and other posts education qualification.
DSSSB Syllabus: (for One Tier Scheme)
- General Awareness :The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability : The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability :The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension : In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
Section – B (applicable only for One Tier Technical examination):
Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
- Two Tier Examination Schemes:
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
Syllabus of TIER-II Exam (MCQ/Objective type)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
- Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
- General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
- English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level.
DSSSB 2018 Selection Process :
Candidate’s selection will be based on the written examination. If you will get good marks in Tier-I examination then you will be shortlisted for the Tier-II round. However, if you will fail in the tier-I exam then you will not be selected for next round (as you know, this is the procedure of selection).
- One Tier (Technical)
- Final Merit List
DSSSB Application Process
- Visit the official website – https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
- Register yourself first,(if candidates don’t have account in website)
- Fill in the details and submit
- Login with required credentials
- Fill the application form, pay online fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
DSSSB 2018 Application Fee:
Candidates who are from General / OBC category will have to pay Rs. 100/- via SBI bank by online mode only (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc.).
- The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested copies of the documents, Admit Card alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
- The centers for holding the examination will be in Delhi only.
- The candidates must carry Aadhaar Card to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- EXAMINATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT: Rs.100/- (One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Mode of selection: The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
Read out latest govt jobs.