At this time, all those candidates who have applied RRB Recruitment 2016 (Non Technical Popular Graduate Category for 18000 plus posts) will be busy for preparing the written exam which will be conducted online on 4 different dates in March 2016 & 19 different dates in April 2016.
The RRB Online (CBT) Test is starting from 28th March 2016 in three shifts. Besides preparing the RRB Written Exam, some crucial information, which is important to know before appearing in RRB Online Exam. This information has been categorized in four points below.
1. Confirm Your RRB Exam Date & Shift: Since RRB 2016 examination is being conducted on total 23 different date in 3 shifts. So this becomes very important to confirm your exam date & shift. Although all 23 exam dates & shift timing is given below.
RRB 2016 Common Computer Based Test Dates
- March: 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st March 2016
- April: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th (examination only in 3rd Shift),
10th (examination only in 3rd Shift),
11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th April 2016.
Exam Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Konkani, Odia, Assamese, Bengali, Manipuri, Malayalam & Urdu (15 languages).
RRB Exam Shift Timings:
(09:00 AM to 10:30 AM)
(12:30 PM to 2:00 PM)
(4:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
|Reporting Time||7:30 AM||11:00 AM||2:30 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8:15 AM||11:45 AM||3:15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9:00 AM||12:30 PM||4:00 PM|
To download Call Letter, go to www.rrbald.gov.in
You can also Watch Our Video Lectures on Our Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/c/Aimnachieve
2. RRB 2016 Exam Pattern: In the RRB CBT (online computer based), there will be 100 Objective Multiple Choice Type questions from the subjects of General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning, which have to be answered in 90 minutes. The question paper will be in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages. The RRB 2016 Exam Pattern summary is given below.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Duration|
|General awareness||Total 100 Objective Type Questions||Total 90 Min|
Negative Marking Scheme: There shall be penalty (negative marking) in CBT /Examination and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer against the marks allotted for each question.
3. RRB Online Exam User Interface: While you are going to write RRB CBT, you must be aware of the user interface of the online computer based exam. This will very helpful to understand the navigation & submitting exam correctly.
First read the instruction carefully before start answering the questions, In the next step you need to select your preferred language, check the box & click “I am ready to begin” below the screenshot of RRB CBT user interface is given.
Ref. Points as per Screenshot
|1||Sections or Subjects|
|3||Options (Objective Multiple Choice), in which one option will be correct only.|
|4||A, B, C & D Options & you need to check the correct option|
|5||For any question if you want to clear your choice & want to mark other option from A, B, C & D for correct choice|
|6||Click this button if you don’t answer the question or you will answer later on.|
|7||It shows the remaining time from your 90 minutes.|
|8||You can see the question & option in other language only but you need to answer only in your preferred language that you have opted.|
|9||These are the sets of button which indicate the given answer, not answered, answer & marked for review through its colour & button.|
|10||This is the question tab given for the section or subject and you can jump to any desired question no by clicking the serial no. button. These button colour will change as per your answer, not answer & marked question status.|
|11||As you mark the correct option from A, B, C & D, you need to click save & next button to move to next question.|
|12||At last after answering & reviewing all the question & options, you need to click submit button & then finally your answer get submitted.|
You can join RRB 2016 Free Mock Test for practicing at your comfort based on Actual RRB Exam Pattern to give real exam simulation.
4. List of Document to appear in RRB 2016 Exam: While candidates are going to appear in RRB Exam 2016 as per their date & shift schedule, they must need to carry below documents (Original) to make sure their eligibility. These important documents are
- e-Call letter
- Valid photo ID
- One Passport size photograph
We hope above points will able to help you prepare yourself well in advance for upcoming RRB 2016 Online Exam.