Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VII) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in various regional rural banks in India. This is a golden chance for those candidates who have not been selected in SBI PO and other bank recruitment exams.
IBPS RRB examination is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Candidates who want to crack this exam to join any of the Regional Rural Banks listed at (A) as Group “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), are required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs-VII).
Key points of IBPS RRB 2018 Exam
- A wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Both preliminary & main exams will be conducted in online mode.
- For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main.
- Candidates who apply for Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III will appear for a single online examination and shortlisted candidates in the single examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview.
- Candidates who apply for the post of Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) will be provisionally allotted on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the Main examination and the vacancies reported by the RRBs.
- A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer.
- However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
- Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post.
- Candidates can make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||08.06.2018 to 02.07.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||08.06.2018 to 02.07.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||30.07.2018 to 04.08.2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||July 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||06.08.2018 to 11.08.2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I- July 2018 Office Assistant – August 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – 11.08.2018, 12..08.2018 and 18.08.2018 (if required) Office Assistant- 19.08.2018, 25.08.2018 & 01.09.2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – September 2018 Office Assistant- September 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||Officer Scale-I, II& III –September 2018 Office Assistant- September 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||Officers (I, II & III) – 30.09.2018 Office Assistant – 07.10.2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2018|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||November 2018|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistants)||January 2019|
|Official Notification||Click here to view IBPS RRB 2018 Notification|
|Online Application URL||Click here for registration|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE RRB VII
- For Office Assistant & Officer Scale I: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply for this Common Written Exam.
- For Officer Scale II(General Banking Officer) : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- For Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers) : Degree from a recognized University in Electronics /Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale-III : Candidate should possess specialization in various fields such as B.tech/Law/MBA/ CA Degree based on the Specialist officer post they are applying for.
Age (As on 01.06.2018)
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1978 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)– Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidatesshould not have been born earlier than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1988 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1990 and later than 01.06.2000 (both dates inclusive).
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 08.06.2018 to 02.07.2018 both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Process of Registration
- The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable.
- Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification given in advertisement.
- Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpg file
- Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
- Thumb impression of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file
- Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpg file