SSC CPO 2018: Tentative Vacancies
SSC has released SSC CPO 2018 notification have mentioned 1180 vacancies and other vacancies will be intimated later. These are only tentative SSC CPO vacancy 2018 notification and more vacancies will be updated soon.
Sub Inspector (Male) SI Recruitment in Delhi Police 2018
Sub Inspector (Female) Recruitment 2018 in Delhi Police
Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|Name of the Force||Category||Unreserved||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Ex-Ser.|
|CISF||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
ASI (Executive) in CISF
|ASI/Exe||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||Vacancies will be intimated later|
As per the official notification of SSC CPO 2018, in order to be eligible for the exam, a candidate should possess following–
Age: Minimum age of the Candidate should be 20 years and Maximum age is 25 years as on 01.08.2018
|S. No.||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
Note I: The upper age limit for the post of Sub Inspector in CAPFs and ASI in CISF is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
Note II: The crucial date of age-limit is reckoned with reference to 01.08.2018. Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government on or before 01.08.2018.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) can apply for all other CAPFs posts.
Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of two papers. Paper-I will be held from 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018 and Paper–II will be held on 01.12.2018. Detail of these papers will be as follows:
|Date of Exam||Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018||Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
|Date of Examination||Subject||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions||Duration and timing|
|01.12.2018||English language & Comprehension||200||200 questions||2 Hours|
Note 1: Question s in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.
Note 2: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
SSC CPO 2018 PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST(PET) / PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST)
For Male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For Female Candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Medical standard (For all posts)
The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
|2.||Female (All Category)||Free|
To view the official SSC CPO 2018 Notification, click on the link given below:
Click Here To Download the Notification
To apply online for SSC CPO 2018 Exam, click on the link given below:
Click Here To Apply Online
|S. No.||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||3rd March 2018|
|2||Application End Date||2nd April 2018|
|5||Online Examination Preliminary (Paper I)||4th June to 10th June 2018|
|6||Online Examination Mains (Paper II)||1st December 2018|