The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination 2018 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 141th Course, and for the 103rd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2019.
Total : 415
National Defence Academy : 360
Army : 208
Navy : 60
Air Force : 92
Naval Academy(10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) : 55
NDA 1 2018 Educational Qualification
The educational qualification for army navy and air force is different. For the army, the candidate must have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent. For Navy or Air force academies, the candidate must have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects.
NDA 1 2018 Age Limit
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2002 are eligible. The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificates. These certificates are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written art of the examination. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
NDA 1 2018 How to apply
- Part 1
- Fill up the personal and contact details.
- Then fill up the preference of the Airforce, Army, and Navy.
- Crosscheck the details, submit it and get the registration id.
- Part 2
- Deposit the fees as per the direction mentioned below.
- Upload your sign and photo in the dimensions and size as mentioned.
- Select your exam center.
- Check the entire form again, tick on the declaration and submit the form.
- Download a copy of it for future use.
NDA 1 2018 Fees
The fees for the examination is Rs100. The fees can be deposited by either online or offline means. For online, the candidate can use debit, credit card or net banking for depositing the fees. While for offline, the candidates need to generate the challan and deposit the fees in nearest SBI branch. The bank branch will provide you a journal number, which has to be filled in part 2 of your form for proceeding to further steps of the form.
NDA 1 2018 Exam Pattern
For those students who are applying for the exam for the first time, here is the exam pattern of NDA examination.
|1||Maths||2 ½ hours||100||300|
|2||General Ability||2 ½ hours||150||600|
Maths paper has topics related to 11th and 12h maths which include Algebra, Matrix and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimension, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential Equations, Vector, Algebra Statistics and Probability
While GK constitutes 50 questions of English and left 100 questions of G.S which consist of Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History, Geography, and Current Affairs.
Important Instructions for the NDA 1 2018 Form Submission
– Don’t submit more than 1 application forms.
– Kindly check all the details and Journal no in case of offline challan.
– Upload sign and signatures at the right place and keep the picture clear.
– Keep a soft copy of the application form for future use.
NDA 1 2018 Important dates
- Notification Date – 15 January 2018
- Last date of form submission – 5 February 2018
- Date of examination – 22 April 2018
Click Here To Download the Notification
Click Here To Apply Online